Changes I made to the pattern:
* More narrow sleeves, I made the pattern in size 2-3 and took the smallest sleeve size (size 1), they are just perfect.
* I shortened the sleeves with 1 cm, still they are nice and long, the way I like it.
* I made a more fitted dress by taking around 2 cm from each side. I often make this change to dresses when the fit is not as fitted as I would like.
* I also lengthened the dress with a couple of cm, this is just because I think a longer dress looks better on me. I saw on other blogs that the length of the dress ends about halfway on the upper leg. I prefer my dresses to be just above the knee.
Pattern: Jasper Sweater/Dress by Paprika Patterns
* main fabric is a combination between sweat and fleece (from the inside), which I bought at Hoofs in Den Bosch
* the side panels are made from a scrap (quite big) by Marie-Paule from So Popo Sew
* the inside of the pockets are also made from a scrap, they were from Stéphanie from Naaiz!