Saturday, 7 January 2017

Divided Dress Test

Let's start this blog with a test that I did recently for Jennuine Design. I was lucky to get chosen to test the Divided Dress. It is a great dress to use all your small scraps as well for colour blocking. I just love colour blocking in clothing, that is why it is so great to sew for your kids or for yourself.






I sewed the 6-9 M, our little one year old is quite small for her age. She perfectly fits the dress, I did not need to change anything! I made the colour blocked front with long sleeves. There is also a shawl option and you can also make it with short or without sleeves. 

PatternDivided Dress by Jennuine Design
Fabric
* sweat fabric: blue fabric and the flower fabric both come from Michas Stoffecke
* the pink fabric comes from an outlet fabric store in Marsciano in Italy


1 comment:

  1. Wat heb je toch een heerlijke stofcombi smaak!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...